Stihl BR 700 Backpack Blower
Due to manufacturer policy we are unable to ship this product. It is available only for in-store pickup.
The STIHL BR 700 is a high output professional blower able to clear piles of wet leaves and reduce bottom-line costs with its fuel-efficient engine. Professionals will love the adaptive design features, including an adjustable telescopic tube to accommodate users of different heights, as well as the control handle that quickly adjusts with the snap of a lever, no tools required, to provide the most comfortable position. For further convenience, this blower comes with a semi-automatic choke for smooth and easy starts. Designed with an optimal power-to-weight ratio, the BR 700 combines power and portability so you can get the job done whenever, wherever.
- Made In America
- Throttle Trigger Lock with Built-In Momentary Stop Switch- allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button or lever.
- Purge Pump Primer- enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting.
- Multi-Function Control Handle- Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Anti-Vibration System- The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Adjustable Support Harness- equipped with an adjustable support harness that distributes weight evenly across the shoulders and back, reducing user fatigue.
|Displacement||3.95 cu. in.|
|Engine Power||3.8 bhp|
|Fuel Capacity||47.3 oz.|
|Blowing Force||35 Newtons|
|Max. Air Velocity||197 mph|
|Air Volume at Nozzle||912 cfm|
|Sound Pressure Rating||75 dB(A)|