Powering Nature's Professionals Since 1970
At its inception, Russo Power Equipment was a family run Ace Hardware franchise. As needs arose in the community, we rose to the challenge to meet them and helped shape the professional landscaping industry into what it is today and continue to lead forward. Over the years our customer base has grown from focusing solely on landscapers to include municipalities, park districts, turf care specialists, arborists, and snow removal deicing companies.
As the Russo network continues to grow, our mission remains the same: providing high-quality outdoor power equipment while upholding the family values our business was founded on. We now operate in IL, WI, & IN with multiple location options! As members of the Russo family, all locations share the same core mission: Powering Nature’s Professionals!
OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT
PARTS & ACCESSORIES
TOOLS & SUPPLIES
SERVICE & RENTAL
Our Unparalleled Service
Since our modest beginning on the northwest side of Chicago in 1970, Russo Power Equipment has evolved from a neighborhood hardware store to the premier power equipment and landscape supply dealer in the Midwest. We take pride in personally getting to know all of our customers, both large and small. For more than 50 years, our staff has been showing up to help you get the job done. From power equipment to parts, and service to supply, we understand what it takes.
The Largest Selection
Our extensive relationships with industry leaders like Toro, Scag, Wright, STIHL, ECHO, Exmark, Bobcat, and many others allow us to carry the largest selection of equipment at the lowest prices available. These connections are also what make our sales team the most knowledgeable when it comes to matching customers with the right equipment.
Part of the Solution
It is inevitable that your equipment will require maintenance during its lifespan. Whether it is a spark plug replacement or a new engine, Russo has you covered. From a stock of over one million OEM and aftermarket parts to a knowledgeable service department, Russo aims to meet the needs of every customer while treating each one like a part of the family, not just another sale. Visit our in-store parts professionals or use our online parts finder; either way, let us be part of the solution.
- Schiller Park, IL
- Naperville, IL
- Hainesville, IL
- Frankfort, IL
- Elgin, IL
- New Berlin, WI
- Fort Wayne, IN
Russo Salt Distribution Center
- Lemont, IL
Powered By Russo
- C&C Distributors - South Bend, IN
- Porters Lawn & Power Equipment - Janesville, WI
- Haltom Equipment, Inc. - Moorseville, IN
- Russo Ace Hardware opens in Chicago, IL on Montrose Ave.
- The first Russo Power Equipment location is opened on Dakin Ave. in Dunning Square on Chicago's northwest side.
- RussoPower.com website is launched.
- New Russo Facility in Schiller Park, IL. We grew faster than we thought, so we boxed up Dakin store and moved to Schiller Park, a bigger location to serve customers better.
- Launched Dealer Software Ideal Systems
- New Russo Facility in Naperville, IL
- First Bulk Salt Site in Lemont, IL
- New Russo Facility in Hainesville, IL
- New Russo Facility in Frankfort, IL
- New Russo Facility in Elgin, IL
- New Russo E-commerce Fulfillment Center in Elgin, IL
- Dealer Software upgrade to ERP System NAV Dynamics
- Second Bulk Salt Site in Lemont, IL
- Digital Evolution Investment
- Third Bulk Salt Site in Lemont, IL
- RussoPower.com Website UI/UX Redesign
- Acquired C&C Distributors located in Indiana
- Acquired Porters Lawn & Power Equipment located in Wisconsin
- Acquired Haltom Equipment, Inc located in Indiana
- Dealer Software upgrade to ERP System Dynamics 365 Business Central
- New Russo Facility in New Berlin, WI
- Acquired Mutton Power Equipment dealership in Fort Wayne, IN and is now our first Russo Facility in Indiana
- C&C Distributors Fort Wayne location merges and moves in with parent company Russo at the Russo Fort Wayne, IN location
It’s Who We Are and What We Do — Not What We Sell
We build relationships and take care of those who work and trade with us.
We work together and promote mutual growth and prosperity.
We take pride in our 50+ years and family-owned roots.
We strive to provide leadership in our industry and community.
We provide our customers with the power to get it done — through a wide selection of products and services at a great value.