Everything but the truck.
Keep your crew up and running through every season.Shop EquipmentShop Tools & SuppliesShop Parts
From the rainy days of spring to summer droughts and fall clean-ups to winter clearings, Russo’s vast product line has something to conquer every season with ease. We employ product specialists with advanced knowledge in each category so you don’t have to be the expert and can trust we are leading you in the right direction.
- Lawn Mowers
- Backpack Blowers
- Line Trimmers, Hedge Trimmers & Edgers
- Spreaders & Sprayers
- 5-step Lawn Program for lawn treatment application timing and tips
- Fertilizers, Weed Control, and more Lawn Chemicals
- Specialty Equipment: Aerators, Compact Utility Loaders, Power Rakes, and more Outdoor Power Equipment
- Hand Tools: Pruners, Loppers, Shovels, Rakes, Mallets, and more
- Arbor Gear: Rope, Saddles, Helmets, Carabiners, and more Climbing Supplies
- Parts: Belts, Blades, Tires, Clutches, Fuses, and more for your replacement needs
- Salt and De-Icers
- Winter Equipment: Snowblowers, Snow Pushers, Shovels, Salt Spreaders, Driveway Markers, and more
- Tractors and UTVs
- Trailers: Open, Enclosed, Dump, and Custom
- The Latest Tech: Battery-Powered Equipment, Autonomous Solutions, and Robots
More than equipment.
We’re a true business partner.
We have put together several programs over the years to directly benefit you.
Whether you have a 22 or 2 mower fleet, we’ve got you covered. It’s our job to understand the manufacturer fleet policies and help you get the most bang for your buck. We take it a step further and help you trade-in your fleet when it’s time for an upgrade. Power Up.
NEVER STOP LEARNING
Whether it’s a quick chat on the sales floor or a full-blown seminar with lunch and a chance to earn CEUs, we know how important it is to keep learning and growing. Our industry is ever changing and we want to help you grow with it. Education is Key.
Buy more for less.
Save on top-rated brands with discounts and deals. Cut costs with price reductions, rebates, and financing options.View Deals
Get it all.
Then get it done.
At the end of the day, your time shouldn’t be spent worrying about quality equipment and maintenance. Let us take care of that so you can focus on keeping your staff safe and clients happy.
SERVICE & REPAIR
Sometimes equipment service and maintenance isn't so straightforward. That's where we do the heavy lifting. We'll get you answers and the help you're looking for. We service everything we sell and handle manufacturer warranties for you. Contact Service Team
5-STEP LAWN PROGRAM
This plan provides a step-by-step guide to keeping lawns healthy from early spring to late fall while getting the inside scoop on how to tackle all the unexpected pests and weeds along the way. Our experts are just a click away to discuss customizing it for your properties. Tackle Turf
Tree climbing. Can’t build a well-rounded business without it, but can’t put just anyone up in the leaves. We have a couple of certified arborists on staff ready to help guide you through every branch and process of getting someone certified on your team. Certified Game Changer
It’s a commodity like no other, but it’s also the thing we rely on most to get us through winter. We have the largest supply in the Midwest, which means we have the best pricing and the most available. Order early and plan ahead, once it’s gone, it’s gone! Don’t Be Salty, Plan Ahead