Scag Windstorm Stand-On Blower
The Scag Windstorm™ is an ultra-compact, agile, comfortable and stable stand-on blowing machine. Massive, multi-directional air output driven by huge horsepower makes this a surface-clearing force unlike anything you have ever experienced. No matter the application, the Scag Windstorm is the perfect tool… Sealcoating / pavement sealing professionals swiftly blow off sand, dust and debris to prepare even the largest asphalt parking lots in record time. Golf course maintenance crews quickly clear cart and walking paths, and move leaves off fairways and greens. Lawn maintenance professionals can complete their spring cleanup and fall leaf removal jobs faster than ever before. The industry pros who helped us test the Windstorm found that a single operator with one Scag Windstorm could replace the productivity of an entire crew of up to six backpack blowers in many applications.
- NOZZLE DIRECTION SYSTEM: The NDS offers unprecedented control of the air discharge tilt and rotation right at your finger tips!DUAL HORIZONTAL ROTATION CONTROLS: Featuring an Auto Left/Right Switch and Fine Tune Switch to adjust the nozzle's rotation up to 180 degrees
- VERTICAL TILT CONTROL KNOB: Adjust the tilt of the discharge nozzle up to 16 degrees to help loosen and blast stuborn debris
- OGURA SOFT START ELECTRIC CLUTCH: Conveniently engage and disengage the air flow only when you need it!
- MASSIVE AIR OUTPUT: With 6000 Effective CFM & 7500 Theoretical Peak CFM, the Windstorm provides incredible ground clearing force
- POWERFUL AND EFFICIENT ENGINE: High HP, high torque 37HP Vanguard EFI Engine
- COIL-SUSPENSION OPERATOR PLATFORM: Delivers an unmatched, ultra-comfortable ride. Tie-down points built in to quickly secure to a trailer.
- FABRICATED AND BALANCED 23" 8-BLADE IMPELLER: Impeller is dynamically balanced for smooth operation and optimum performance
- LARGE DUAL AIR INTAKE: Front and rear air intake. Housing aerodynamically designed to optimize intake without causing turbulance.
- FULL FEATURED INSTRUMENT PANEL: Instrument panel features: NDS, ignition switch, PTO switch, throttle control, choke control, and Scag Exclusive Tiger Eye Advanced Monitoring System.
- EXTRA-LARGE COMFORT CUSHION: Extra thick for operator comfort. Allows for comfortable operation, hour after hour.
- EASE OF MAINTENANCE: Removable cushion and lower panel allow for quick and easy service access. Convenient engine and hydraulic oil drains.
|Engine||Briggs Vanguard EFI|
|Engine Frame Construction||All steel, welded 10 gauge|
|Blower Housing Construction||All steel, welded 12 gauge front and side housing plate and 10 gauge back housing plate|
|Blower Housing Width||10"|
|Impeller Construction||All steel, welded, 8-blade, dynamically balanced|
|Impeller Mounting||Tapered hub|
|CFM Output||Effective CFM 6,000 & Theoretical Peak CFM: 7,500|
|Electric Clutch||Ogura GT3.5 (250 ft.lbs.) with Softstart Electric Clutch Controller|
|Caster Wheels||13 x 5 - 6, flat-free|
|Left / Right Discharge Control||Nozzle Direction System features a separate auto left/right switch and fine tune switch for up to 180 degrees of rotation|
|Remote Discharge Angle Control||Yes - located for easy reach from operators position. Up to 16 degrees of vertical tilt adjustment|
|Warranty||2-Year Commercial, 2-Year Residential; 90-day Rental|
• LED Light Kit: 1,400 lumen LED light kit is easy to mount and provides a bright white light.
• Chrome Wheel Covers: 12" chrome wheel covers will add 2MPH to your Scag mower....ok, maybe not. But they look awesome!
• Tiger Eye: Air Filter Monitor: Plugs into your wire harness and Tiger Eye to monitor and keep a constant real time "eye" on the status of your machine's air filter.