Ryan 554910 Lawnaire V Aerator
Removing small cores of soil from your lawn reduces soil compaction, relieves thatch accumulation, and promotes root growth for healthier grass!
Core aeration can help make your lawn healthier and reduce its maintenance requirements through these means:
- Improved air exchange between the soil and atmosphere.
- Enhanced soil water uptake.
- Improved fertilizer uptake and use.
- Reduced water runoff and puddling.
- Stronger turfgrass roots.
- Reduced soil compaction.
- Enhanced heat and drought stress tolerance.
- Improved resiliency and cushioning.
- Enhanced thatch breakdown.
With Easy Steer Technology, the Lawnaire V Aerator, Honda Engine, 554910C maneuvers around highly landscaped areas—quickly and efficiently. Designed to rotate independently while driving, innovative tine assemblies allow you to steer without removing the tines from the ground.
- Hollow steel coring tines: Removes solid cores. Hardened alloy steel coring tines stay in the ground when you turn
- Easy Steer Technology: Easily maneuver along paths and contours. Cores stick in the ground without tearing up the turf.
Sized to your needs: Wide 26.5-inch aeration width
|Engine||4-cycle Honda GX120; recoil start; on/off switch; low-oil alert|
|Displacement||7.2 cu in. (118 cc)|
|Fuel Capacity||0.53 gal (2 L)|
|Oil Capacity||0.59 qt (0.56 L)|
|Drive Primary||4L section V-belt|
|Drive Tine Drum||Single #40 nickel-plated chain|
|Tines||0.75 in. (19 mm) diameter coring-type formed from 0.08 in. (2 mm) hollow, hardened alloy steel|
|Of Tines||42 tines per aerator|
|Lubrication||Grease fittings on the wheels, tine wheels & idler pivot/oil chain|
|Coring Depth||Up to 2.75 in. (70 mm)|
|Core Diameter||0.75 in. (19 mm)|
|Aeration Pattern||3.75 in. x 7 in. (95 mm x 178 mm)|
|Aerating Width||26.5 in. (673 mm)|
|Holes Per Square Foot Single Pass||Up to 9 per sq ft (59/m2)|
|Productivity||Aerates up to 40,000 sq ft/hr (3,716 m2/hr) at 3.5 mph|
|Tires||(2) 8 x 2.25 semi-pneumatic w/ ball bearings|
|Weight Wet||250 lb (113 kg)|
|Weight Wet W Weights||292 lb (132 kg)|
|Weight Wet W Weights Water In Drum||357 lb (162 kg)|
|Width||35.5 in. (902 mm)|
|Length||53.5 in. (1,359 mm)|
|Height||48.5 in. (1,232 mm)|