Echo ES-250 Shred 'n' Vac
Blow It! Shred It! Bag It! It's that easy with ECHO's versatile Shred 'N' Vac. It turns yard debris into garden mulch fast. Garden mulch has numerous benefits. Along with the cost savings of making your own, mulch blocks weed seeds from sunlight so they do not germinate; mulch promotes better water retention; mulch provides needed nutrients as it decomposes over time, and moderates soil temperatures.
With the power to reduce a volume of leaves, twigs, grass and other debris by a ratio of up to 12:1, ECHO's professional-grade, 2-stroke engine combined with a patented shredding mechanism make quick work of your yard work. A 35" long intake tube minimizes stooping and the large two bushel capacity bag minimizes emptying. The Shred 'N' Vac is actually two tools in one – a blower and a vacuum/shredder. Each model includes the tubes necessary for quick conversion between either application.
- 25.4 cc professional-grade, 2-stroke engine for outstanding performance
- Exclusive curved blower tube provides rotational control to reduce user fatigue (when set up as a blower)
- 2-bushel collection bag with rear zipper for convenient emptying
- 391 CFM and 165 MPH performance
- All pipes included to convert from shredder to blower
- Positive locking collar secures blower pipe
- Patented 4-blade shredding mechanism reduces debris by a ratio of 12:1
|Engine Displacement (cc)||25.4|
|Fuel Capacity (fl. oz.)||16.9|
|Air volume at nozzle||391|
|Maximum Air Speed at nozzle||165 MPH|
|Dry Weight (lbs)||10|