Ariens Mammoth 850
Due to manufacturer policy we are unable to ship this product. It is available only for in-store pickup.
The Ariens Mammoth is a go-anywhere, clear-anything tank of a machine. Its best-in-class Kawasaki 850V EFI engine delivers 28.5hp. Parker HP2 pumps drive four Parker DF-series motors on each of its beefy tires, giving the Mammoth™ 850 four-wheel-driven power. The exclusive Snowzilla™ Quick-Attach system makes is easy to switch between its different front-mounted attachments.
- Sno-Throw -Joystick controlled 36” and 48” snow thrower heads have steel scraper blades and skid shoes.
- Plow - A 48” blade pivots left and right 30 degrees, easily adjusted by the electric joystick. Steel skid shoes and a thick scraper blade come standard. Poly Scraper Blade is available as an accessory upgrade.
- Power Brush - 44” brush has individual poly bristle wafer for easy replacement. Clears down to the surface for a clean, finished look and alternative for zero tolerance properties.
- Two De-icing Options - Rear-mounted drop-spreader hopper or 20-gallon brine kit with rear sprayer and wand for spot treatment.
- Engine - 852-cc Kawasaki FX850V EFI engine that automatically adjusts to load for maximum efficiency and uninterrupted power in any altitude or snow condition.
- Ultra-Bright Lighting- A pair of Hella mini, 6-LED, 18-watt, 1000-lumen light bars illuminate the path forward. Also includes a standard rear facing LED for enhanced safety and operator visibility.
|Engine||Kawasaki® 850v Efi|
|Starting System||12V Key Start|
|Ground Speed||8 MPH Forward / 4 MPH Reverse|
|Tires||22x9 Terra Trac|
|Drive Type||4-Wheel Drive|
|Operated Implement Rotation||Electric Joystick|
|Lights||Two Forward Led Headlights, One Rear Led Light|
|Drive Shaft||Auto Stay Back Collar|
|Attachment System||'Snowzilla' Quick Attach System|
|Product Warranty||2 Year Or 500 Hours|