Avant Multi-Functional Loader
One Machine for Every Job
Choose the right tools from a versatile selection of attachments purposely designed for all-year use, and your Avant loader will deliver results you can be proud of. In the winter, plowing and sanding; in the spring sweeping and washing; lawn care in the summer and collecting leaves in the autumn. Avant offers an efficient and multi-functional system for all your needs around the year.
Pick Your Loader
Avant Financing Specials
Valid December 1 - 31, 2023
Spotlight on: Winter Attachments
Perform multiple tasks with just one machine: clear snow, salt surfaces and handle winter’s toughest jobs with the agility and ease of Avant multi-purpose articulated loaders and attachments.
Avant is an excellent solution for property maintenance services including snow plowing, salting, de-icing, snow shoveling, snow blowing and snow hauling. Avant stocks a wide range of snow removal attachments for Avant loaders.
- Stay safe and warm all winter long with heated cab options
- Avant’s compact size allows operators to safely maneuver around tight job sites and on 48” sidewalks, making snow removal easier and more efficient
- Traffic kits containing headlamps, blinkers, reflectors, and a beacon are available
- Hydrostatic 4WD ensures reliable and efficient operation, even in the toughest conditions
- With more than 200 attachments, Avant loaders are multi-purpose year-round machines – made to work on any jobsite, in all weather conditions.
- Two working widths available: 42.3 in and 59.1 in.
- Efficient high volume snow blower
- Works well both with dry and wet snow
- Equipped with two hydraulic motors: one for the auger and one for the discharge impeller
- Electric 270° discharge chute rotation as standard
- Exact snow discharge
- Manual throwing height adjustment as standard, electric adjustment available as an option
- Two working widths available: 54.7 in and 72.4 in.
- Equipped with hydraulic blade turning
- The floating system can be adjusted manually in three different positions: 1) Free floating 2) Sideways floating 3) Rigid position
- Two solid skid shoes which reduce blade wear and improve maneuverability
- Robust construction, with spring release mechanism designed for professional use
- Turnable extensions as standard, can be mounted in collection position or straight
- Support wheels, instead of skid shoes, available as an option – keep working height more constant when working on sensitive surfaces
ZOOM SNOW PLOW
- This new type snow plow is equipped with a straight main blade and two wings.
- Hydraulically extendable dozer blade allows snow removal also in smaller yards, on parking lots etc.
- Equipped with two wings which can be extended and retracted independently or both at the same time
- Steplessly adjustable working width between 53.2” – 92.5”
- Hinged, foldable end plates for efficient snow collecting and moving
- Hydraulic blade turning ± 30° and vertical floating ± 10°
- Three working widths available: 43.3 in, 59.0 in, and 79.0 in.
- Professional sweeper with manual or electric turning
- Free floating broom allows big vertical movement and guarantees excellent sweeping result
- Equipped with extendable supports for storage: nylon brush doesn’t get damaged during storing
- The optional rubber lip is intended for snow removal: it limits and directs the snow spray.
- Two widths available: 37.0 in and 52.0 in.
- Pendulum type sand/salt spreader spreads 8” - 12” wider than the spreader’s own width
- Adjustable spreading amount and speed
- Can spread gravel, sand, and salt
- Front mounted as standard – rear mounting possible on Avant 528/530 & 600, 700 and 800 series
About Avant Techno
Since 1991, Avant Tecno has manufactured more than 45,000 loaders at their manufacturing plant in Ylöjärvi, Finland. The company has sales offices in Germany, UK and US, and import partners in more than 55 countries.
With the skid-steer being a uniquely American invention, the market is one of the most saturated markets in North America with nearly every major manufacturer producing a version of the skid-steer. However, early feedback was clear and strongly positive: Avant is offering a completely different and distinctive solution for the landscaper, arborist, property manager, and farmer. To put it another way, Avant is challenging the conventional wisdom of the market by winning hearts and minds all across the continent.
Today Avant has eight model series and over 200 different attachments. The basic machine is available with more than 20 different options – starting from additional weights and leading to air-conditioned cabins. Engine power ratings start from 13 hp and end up to 57 hp.
- Innovative product development and unique design are Avant's core competencies.
- With more than 200 different attachments, Avant is a highly multi-functional loader.
- Customer feedback is very important to Avant. Loaders and attachments are developed with the customer's needs in mind.
- Quality control is accurate along the production process and all loaders are tested carefully before delivery.